Monday, March 8, 2010

Raising a Teenager (in a dog's body)

I just can't get enough of Sable! Some of you may have heard me talk about her "chicken breast and white wine lunch" a few years back, and while this meal wasn't quite as gourmet, it was enough to crack me up (and make me grab the camera!)

This is exactly what I saw when I came home from work today (as a side note, she does have a water bowl, like a dog should have, but she won't eat her food when it's next to her water bowl in the dining room - she insists on eating all of her meals in the living room and will even carry her bowl out there, full of food, if it's not where she wants to eat. And naturally I caved long ago so she eats all her meals in front of the television, like any high-schooler would!)
I realized as soon as I saw it that I'd forgotten my glass from lunch on the end table next to the couch. Looks like she finished off my vanilla soy milk with her meal!

And I tried to get her to pose next to it after the fact, but she's having none of that:
Aaah, you'll never be able to see just how darling she is in photos...

No comments: