Tuesday, March 30, 2010

First Sign of Spring

One of the things I love about Tony is that he really gets into his work. And even though one of his favorite lines is "It's not that fun to be an ay-dult", he does those ay-dult jobs so well that I'm lucky enough to totally forget about them! Like taking the garbage out to the curb each week, sorting our recycling, organizing the basement, refilling the humidifier each night... the list goes on. And it also includes cleaning Sabie's poop from the back yard.

Now, I realize that we haven't kept up with it at all this winter, but I can guarantee you... it's not knee deep.


This is how I found Tony when I peeked out the back door to check on his progress. Might be a touch dramatic, in my opinion! Thanks for really goin' for it, Tony. I appreciate your passion for the job!

1 comment:

Lexie said...

I can SO see why you married this stud muffin! There is nothing more sexy than poop patrol!!:) I have my own poop patrol man too!