Saturday, February 27, 2010

I think I'm getting somewhere!

This is the cartoon that comes to mind almost every morning, when I stand in front of my full-length mirror to see if there's a chance I'm bigger than I was when I went to bed the night before.
And then somewhere between last week and today, this happened: (and was documented in the Old Navy dressing room for proof!)
 
That looks like the start of a bump to me! So exciting. And now that my boss is aware that I'm pregnant, the question is: Do I continue to wear an array of scarves, vests, and jackets to keep the bump under wraps, or do I just show up to work on Monday, visibly pregnant for the rest of the world to see?! It makes me laugh to imagine just never mentioning it to anyone, but I also don't want to have to make any type of announcement, either. So until I decide, I think I'll throw on another pashmina.

I've spent my Saturday running errands, helping my girlfriend Kells move over to her new (and soon to be super-cute) apartment, and doing loads of laundry. It feels nice to have a weekend for getting things done, because last weekend I had a terrible cold and was completely useless. Things have been a little backed up over here, so I'd better get to it again. Hope you're having a great weekend!



2 comments:

kelly said...

I'm in love! Apey... you are soo adorable. I'm so excited for you. My eyes just stared to tear up - all on their own. Love you!

Unknown said...

Wish I could have been with you when you snapped the picture!

Love you - Mom