Thursday, April 26, 2012

Summer Projects

... I know! It's absolutely bananas that you haven't seen a single picture of the new house. We are definitely on the last leg of the build now, including stonework, sodding and landscaping, hanging "real" exterior doors, and completing interior paint touch-ups. Then we're done, for real. (And I hope that by now you know when I say "we", I most certainly mean "Tony").

So pics coming shortly.

In other family projects, take a look at this video - LOVE how exciting this news is for us!


Some of you may not have known we were expecting ANYONE... so the news must be extra-surprising in your case! Baby is currently scheduled to arrive on August 30th via c-section unless they decide to come earlier than that. I'd love to give a "real" delivery a chance so have my fingers crossed that we get the opportunity. If not, I had an amazing c-section with Landon so would be fine going that route again if need be. I think the key with babies is that you've got to be flexible (and that philosophy helps me to not have to make any decisions. Win, win!)

Better run - the big brother is looking for some attention from his mama. Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: