Saturday, February 4, 2012

Quickie

SUCH a short post, but I can't get over the darlingness that is this picture! Tony and I are in the home stretch of the move, so Tina graciously offered to keep Landon at her place today while I packed with Amy. Sarah, Tori, Owen and Bella drove over for the afternoon too.

Tina sent me this picture just a few minutes after I left. Don't they just look like they're in high school, cheering at a basketball game?


I left Landon over there for 6 hours before I came to get him, and I was sure he'd be waiting at the front door with his shoes on; just because he's not used to being away from me that long. But I was surprised and so thrilled to see that when I got there, it was really no big deal! Tina was feeding him in the booster seat, O and Kat were racing through the kitchen with baby strollers, and Landon just casually said "Hi!".


Owen and Landon took turns initiating hugs with each other, and O would say, "Love you!" every time. Melted my heart... toddlers are just too sweet. Then the boys took turns hugging Tori and me. Lots of loviness going on, and you know I can't get enough of that.

Also got to hold baby Bella for the first time! She slept through the whole visit, of course. It's hard to remember my baby when he was so teeny.

Okay, off to bed. More packing tomorrow.... *sigh*. I'll also be back with some sneak peeks of the house. Everything is falling into place at this point. Nice work, Tone.

No comments: