Monday, September 6, 2010

Wedded Bliss!

This weekend, Tony and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary. Time is flying... I know I've said it a few times lately, but I'm surprised by it so often right now! I just cannot believe it was two years ago that we promised each other to love and stand by one another for the rest of our lives.

To me, marriage is about believing that the person standing next to you is one you can trust with your heart, your dreams, and your life. It's taking a leap of faith - and praying that this is the one time that you are the MOST right!

Happily, I truly believe that Tony is the perfect match for me. He has proven to be an anchor for our little family; willing to do more than his share of the work, and to offer 110% of himself in everything he does. Tony, I love you and am so proud to be your wife!

We went back to Fair Hills today, on our second anniversary, to reminisce a bit. We were so blessed to have had the gorgeous wedding weather we had two years ago - today was miserably rainy and windy!

Then...


...And now! (We couldn't even take baby out of the car for the pic like we had planned. It was just too rainy and gross).


Then...


...And now!


...And for good measure, a few of that darling baby. Here he is resting with Grandpa Tim at the lake.


Visiting Grandma and Grandpa H on Saturday afternoon...


Snuggling with Dad...


...and relaxin' in the tub with Grandma and Mom (Ha! He really does love the bath, despite the fact that he looks like he's trying to flag down some help!)

Hope you had a safe and wonderful Labor Day weekend!


No comments: